Thursday 10 March 2011

Bali Heaven

My partner and I have started to talk about another trip to Bali. It made me a little nostalgic for that heavenly little island so I thought I'd look through photos from my previous trips.

I took my new Diana F+ and DSLR cameras with me last year. Here are some of my favourite shots.


I love the unpredictable nature of using a toy camera and medium format film. The anticipation of taking film to be developed then the excitement (and many disappointments) of seeing the result is something that we rarely experience in a digified world. The Diana F+ is one of four analogue cameras (with one more on it's way) that I am currently obsessed with.

I'm trying to master my DSLR camera and taking photographs for that matter... I've still got a long way to go but it is the thing I love to do the most.





0 comments:

Post a Comment